A formal policy should be in place and detail:
- Performance Guidelines
- Tools and Measurements
- How reviews and scores will be communicated
Here are the components:
- Performance Evaluation Policy Form
- Performance Standards (Calibration) Chart
- Quality Monitoring Form
- Performance Evaluation Form
If you would like samples of these forms, please send me your email and I will gladly share . . .
Trends in Quality Assurance:
- Less punishment more training
- Cheaper data storage
- Helps the rest of the business
- Integration with other systems
- Customer surveys and be sure to share with your staff
- Screen capture with recording
- Speech analytics
This week’s question for your Supervisors – Do we have sufficient staff reviewing employee performance? If not, what is your plan to prove why you need more?
Thank you for reading and sharing!
Laura Sikorski – Independent Call Center Consultant
WebTV Show Video Archives http://thedailyblu.com/video/video/search?q=sikorski%27s+think+abouts