The measurement process should take into account all customer interactions – Voice, Email, Chat, Social Media, ++.
- Sitting next to the Agent & “Double Jacking” into the telephone set
- Provides: “On the spot” coaching and guidance
- Access an interaction in process to listen/view both sides of the conversation without agent or caller knowledge
- ALWAYS record interactions that you are silent monitoring to develop an improvement plan or disciplinary action
Real-Time Monitoring including Speech Analytics
- Instant Message
- Speak to agent without callers knowledge to offer advice
- Join Conversation
- Walk Over to the Agent
- Can be all interactions or random (specific number per agent)
- Allows the agent and analyst/supervisor to listen/view together and score independently
Screen Capture Recording
- Navigation through your host system
- Appropriate notes
- Accessing the right information to help the customer
This week’s question for your employees – Which monitoring measurement process does your staff like the best?
Thank you for reading and sharing!
Laura Sikorski – Independent Call Center Consultant
WebTV Show Video Archives http://thedailyblu.com/video/video/search?q=sikorski%27s+think+abouts