Throughout my career I have designed the physical interior layout of call centers from 5 to 500 agent seats across the globe. This next blog series will step you through the basic process of designing your center for efficiency and productivity.
What Makes a Center Well Designed?
- The least dollars for the most space
- The most bodies in the least amount of space
- The most space in the least amount of time
- The most durability for the least amount of money
- Never losing site of your makeover goals
- Safety and welfare of all your employees
- Increased efficiency
- Encouragement of productivity
- Comfort for your entire staff
You Will Need to Compromise With
Benefits of Design
- Reduced stress
- Higher motivation
- Increased company morale
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced errors
- Enhanced supervision
- Happy employees means HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
- Air Quality/Ventilation
- Cramped workspace
- New technology
- Paper pollution
- Wiring in the way
- Access to job tools
- Access to other areas
- Ability to control the use of their own workspace
This week’s question for your employees – What problems do you see with the way our office or your workspace is designed?
Thank you for reading and sharing!
Laura Sikorski – Independent Call Center Consultant
WebTV Show Video Archives http://thedailyblu.com/video/video/search?q=sikorski%27s+think+abouts