Here is the 3rd of my series on “Back to Telephone Basics” to share with your staff.
- Do I “put a smile” in my voice
- Do I make it a point of never sounding impatient
- Do I speak slowly and distinctly
- Do I always identify myself early in the call
- Do I keep calm, even when dealing with an angry customer
- Do I maintain a friendly yet professional tone of voice
- Do I convey a feeling that the customer is always right
- Do I keep my telephone voice from sounding routine, even though I answer the same questions dozens of times a day
- Do I end my conversations in a positive way
This week’s question for your employees – What do customers NOT LIKE about our company?
Thank you for reading and sharing!
Independent Call Center Consultant